Fausto Sanchez is a bilingual trial attorney based in Diaz Reus’ Miami office. His practice is focused on complex commercial litigation and white collar criminal defense, on both the trial and appellate level. Mr. Sanchez is also a National Football League Certified Contract Advisor, representing professional football players in all aspects of contract negotiations.
He is admitted to practice in the State Court of Florida, the Federal Court in the Southern District of Florida, and the District of Columbia. He holds Board Certification in the area of Criminal Trial Law from the Florida Bar.
Prior to joining Diaz Reus, Mr. Sanchez worked as an Assistant State Attorney in Florida’s Seventeenth Judicial Circuit, where he handled thousands of criminal cases, ranging from violent first-degree felonies to complex economic crimes.In his three years as a prosecutor, Mr. Sanchez tried nearly 50 cases before jurors of Broward County and received recognition for obtaining important convictions in cases involving habitual offenders.
He is a peer review rated AV Preeminent attorney by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D.
- Florida State University, B.S.
- Federal Court, Southern District of Florida
- District of Columbia
Areas of Practice
- Appeals & Trial Support
- Athlete Representation & Entertainment Law
- Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation
- White Collar Criminal
- Martindale-Hubbell, Peer Review Rated, AV Preeminent
- Florida Bar Board Certification in the area of Criminal Trial Law