MIAMI – June 8, 2017 – Miami-based, global law firm Diaz, Reus & Targ, LLP announces that ten of its attorneys have been recognized as top rated international attorneys in Miami.
2017 Florida Super Lawyers
– Gary E. Davidson: International, Business Litigation
– Michael Diaz, Jr.: International, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Business Litigation, Immigration
– Alexander Reus: Securities Litigation, Business/Corporate, International
– Robert I. Targ: Criminal Defense / White Collar
2017 Rising Stars
– (New) Marta Colomar-Garcia: International, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Business Litigation, Alternative Dispute Resolution
– Roland Potts: Civil Litigation, Class Action/Mass Torts, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Alternative Dispute Resolution
– (New) Chad Purdie: International, Business Litigation
– (New) Fausto Sanchez: Business Litigation, Criminal Defense: White Collar
– (New) Paola Sanchez: Business Litigation, Criminal Defense: White Collar
Diaz, Reus & Targ, LLP (Diaz Reus) offers a global practice centered around national and transnational parallel proceedings and transactions in sovereign, trade, commerce, finance, and fraud; civil litigation and arbitration; asset identification, location, tracing, and recovery; white collar crime, regulatory, and criminal investigations and defense in corruption, bribery, money laundering, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, OFAC, Specially Designated Nationals, and the Bank Secrecy Act; and politically sensitive investigations including the recovery of U.S. immigration status and visas. The firm has19 offices on five continents in key business centers.
For more information, visit diazreus.com and www.superlawyers.com
Marta Colomar-Garcia, Administrative Managing Partner