Representative MattersCorporate / Commercial
– Represent South American airline in general corporate, regulatory compliance (FAA, US CBP), immigration, and transactional matters.
– Represent Small Businesses in obtaining Paycheck Protection Program loans under the CARES Act.
– Provide ongoing legal advice to a major hotel chain company based in Mexico in corporate, contractual, labor and foreign investment matters in Colombia.
– Represent a leading global air cargo company in compliance matters in Colombia.
– Represent a high net worth U.S. individual in an important real estate transaction in Colombia ensuring that transfer is legal, binding and in his best interest.
– Represent a world-renowned company in the distribution of chemical products based in Spain, as plaintiff, in a contractual business dispute in Colombia.
– Assisted a major hotel chain company based in Mexico and Dominican Republic in buying and selling business, drafting buy-sell agreements, operating agreements, bylaws, partnership agreements, and the like.
– Represented a gaming company based in Canada in a distribution business dispute with a Colombian company.
– Represented Venezuelan government entity, defending against claims brought by a multinational company in a multi-million dollar arbitration concerning the alleged breach of a share purchase agreement.
– Representing Finnish telecommunications company’s purchase of equipment from Chinese manufacturer for distribution in Latin America -contract and negotiations-.
– Representing major Chinese multinational enterprise in establishing and maintaining local joint ventures and distribution networks, and on issues relating to tax compliance, corporate restructuring, employment, and others in the United States, Latin America, and the MENA region.