Palace Chicago, Narodni 58/32
110 00 Prague 1
Tel: +420 212 344 444
Robert Plicka, fluent in Czech, Slovak, German, English, French, Greek and Russian, is an attorney registered with the Czech Bar Association.
Robert has started his legal career in 2009.
Thanks to his broad experience through almost all areas of law, Robert is able to professionally and responsibly manage his team in order to provide clients with a full range of services on the highest level of quality.
After graduation, Robert worked as a trainee lawyer and later as an attorney in several international law firms in Prague such as Polverini Strnad Law Firm.
Robert deals with various areas of law, with focus on criminal law, medical law, real estate and business law. He also often represents his clients in litigation both in courts and arbitration procedures.
Robert participates in the drafting of new legislation and provides legal opinions to media.
As part of his pro bono activities, Robert provides legal services to charity organizations especially those focusing on protection of animals.
- Law Faculty of the University of Passau (Germany)
- Law Faculty of the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen
- Faculty of Economics of the University of West Bohemia (with focus on the European Union)
- Faculty of Economics of the Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
- Czech Republic
Areas of Practice
- Criminal and traffic law
- Medical law
- Real Estate
- Business law
- Litigation & Arbitration
- Czech Bar Association
- Hostující evropský advokát na Slovensku (European Attorney in Slovakia)