3400 Miami Tower
100 S.E. 2nd Street, Miami, Florida 33131
+1 (305) 375-9220
Diaz Reus partner, George Diaz, is a highly experienced commercial real estate attorney, handling U.S. and international matters in regard to contracts, commercial lease laws, real estate development, construction, and construction law financing.
He structures complex business transactions for real estate development projects including project due diligence and corporate and business entity formation.
Fluent in Spanish and English, Mr. Diaz is Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell.
In addition to his law practice he is a title insurance agent for Old Republic National Title Insurance Company.
He is a former certified legal intern for the Broward County Public Defenders’ Office and a former editorial staff member of Nova Law Review.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D.
- University of South Florida, B.A., finance
Areas of Practice
- Business & Finance Transactions
- Corporate Finance, Private Equity, Securities
- Real Estate
- Martindale-Hubbell, Peer Review Rated, AV Preeminent
- Member, Attorney’s Mortgage Service
- Member, Cuban-American Bar Association
- Member, Venezuelan-American Chamber of Commerce
Certifications & Specializations
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)