Edificio El Angel
11 Avenida, 2 Calle, Noroeste, Bo. Guamilito
San Pedro Sula, Honduras, C.A.
+1 (877) 247-9277
Ángel R. Herrera
Ángel Rafael Herrera Chinchilla brings 26-years’ legal experience to advising commercial enterprises, financial institutions, and insurance companies. He counsels business clients from formation through operation, and represents them in court when contentious matters arise.
A graduate of the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, he is a Public Notary since 2005.
Clients characterize Angel as a successful and results driven counselor. He is widely recognized by clients, peers, and his opposition for his desire to resolve conflicts in a fair and conciliatory manner.
He explains, “In my career, I am very proud that my clients, including some I have opposed in contentious matters, are very satisfied with my services. What I can achieve for our clients is very rewarding.”
- Universidad Autónoma de Honduras
Areas of Practice
- Business & Finance Transactions
- Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation
- Personal & Business Services
- Colegio de Abogados de Honduras; Former President, San Pedro Sula Chapter
- Union de Notarios de Honduras; San Pedro Sula Chapter, Advisor, 2011 – present, Secretary, 2016 – present
- Nominated to Candidate for Magistrate of the Supreme Court of Justice by COHEP, 2015 and 2016
- Advisor to the Regional Attorney’s Office of the Republic, 2002 – 2006
- MANUEL VICENTE SORIAS Foundation
- Foundation Pro Construction of the North Western Prison Facility, Ad Hoc Member, 2008 – present
- Association of Honor Students of Jose Trinidad Reyes Institute
- INTEGRAR Down Syndrome Children’s Foundation
- Chamber of Commerce and Industries of Cortes, Ad Hoc Legal Advisor, 2008 – present
- Regional Commission for Discipline of Soccer Nor West zone, Member, 2000-2006, President, 2006-2011
- National Discipline Appeal Commission of Soccer, Member, 2011 – present