Mr. Linzer provides strategic counsel to clients in the courtroom as well as in the boardroom.
He is trusted by clients to resolve litigation and business disputes, as well as for his advice regarding key corporate issues.
Mr. Linzer frequently counsels executives, business owners and boards of directors in matters including strategic planning and corporate governance. He is particularly experienced in all aspects of business and investment matters, real estate matters, corporate governance, intellectual property and technology industries.
Areas of Practice
- University of San Diego, J.D., magna cum laude, 1985
- Tufts University, B.S., cum laude, 1972
- AV Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Southern California Super Lawyers, 2012 – present
- Los Angeles Magazine, Top Attorney in Business Litigation, 2013 – present
- Beverly Hills Courier, Top Lawyers 2011 – present
- Los Angeles County Bar Association Section on Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law, past-member, Executive Committee
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law Section, Annual Symposium on Licensing, Editor
- Los Angeles and Beverly Hills Municipal Courts, Judge Pro Tempore
- AIPAC Legal Division Executive Committee
- Bel Air Glen Homeowners Association, President and Board Member