3400 Miami Tower
100 S.E. 2nd Street, Miami, Florida 33131
Juan M. Vargas
A former federal and state prosecutor and seasoned litigator, Juan Vargas brings years of trial and investigative experience and success to his practice, focused on white-collar criminal defense, anti-money laundering, and litigation matters. He is a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS).
Mr. Vargas has been admitted to practice before various federal and state courts, including the United States Supreme Court, Illinois and Florida Supreme Courts; the District of Columbia Court of Appeals; U.S. District Courts for the Northern District of Illinois and Southern District of Florida, and the Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
- University of Illinois
- John Marshall Law School
- United States Supreme Court
- Illinois and Florida Supreme Courts
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern District of Illinois and Southern District of Florida
- Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
Areas of Practice
- Appeals and Trial Support
- Financial Institutions & OFAC
- Fraud & Asset Recovery
- Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation
- Regulatory Compliance
- White Collar Criminal
Certifications & Specializations
- Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- Legal 500 USA 2019: Corporate Investigations and White-Collar Criminal Defense: Advice to Individuals.