3400 Miami Tower
100 S.E. 2nd Street, Miami, Florida 33131
+1 (305) 375-9220
Diaz Reus partner, George Diaz, is a highly experienced corporate and real estate transactional and litigation attorney, handling U.S. and international matters and disputes related to contracts, real estate development projects, construction and financing, investment structures, corporations, partnerships, mergers, acquisitions, consolidations, and commercial and residential transactions.
He structures complex business transactions for real estate development projects including project due diligence and corporate and business entity formation.
Fluent in Spanish and English, Mr. Diaz is recognized by The Legal 500 Latin America 2019 for “Miami firms”, and is Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell.
In addition to his law practice he is a title insurance agent for Old Republic National Title Insurance Company.
He is a former certified legal intern for the Broward County Public Defenders’ Office and a former editorial staff member of Nova Law Review.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D.
- University of South Florida, B.A., finance
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Areas of Practice
- Business & Finance Transactions
- Corporate Finance, Private Equity, Securities
- Real Estate
- Legal 500 Latin America 2019: Miami firms
- Martindale-Hubbell, Peer Review Rated, AV Preeminent
- Member, Attorney’s Mortgage Service
- Member, Cuban-American Bar Association
- Member, Venezuelan-American Chamber of Commerce
Certifications & Specializations
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)