Myasnitskaya 24/7, office 73, Moscow, Russia
+1 (877) 247-9277
Marina has been practicing law in Moscow for 15 years. She has considerable experience in M&A, corporate reorganization and commercial transactions, advises clients on corporate law, antitrust/competition, intellectual property issues. Marina also specializes in real estate and construction, investment projects. She also represents Russian and international clients in Russian general jurisdiction and commercial courts in a wide variety of matters. She also gained international experience practicing in the Bologna office of Studio Legale Morresi (Milan, Brussels and Bologna) and spent a stint in the Moscow office of Capital Legal Services International. Marina has managed numerous mandates for leading international and Russian clients.
- Russian law degree with honors from Saratov State Academy of Law in 2002
- LL.M. program at the Central European University, Legal Studies Department (Budapest, Hungary).
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and M&A
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate/Construction
- International Trade
- Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- Member of the Moscow Region Bar Association
- American Chamber of Commerce
- US-Russia Business Council
- Association of European Businesses in Russia
- Italian-Russian Chamber of Commerce