Suite #2, A2 607-611 Jeff Heights
77 E/1, Main Boulevard, Gulberg III,
T +1 877 247 9277
Ali Awais is admitted to practice in Pakistan and is resident in the firm’s Dubai office. He has extensive global experience in matters of infrastructure related banking and project finance transactions, such as power, hydroelectric plants, pipelines, municipal water, wastewater treatment plants, highways, and airports, as well as, mergers and acquisitions for both the public and private sector.
An advisor to investment banks and private equity funds, he handles project placements, equity and debt raising, and setting up structured products, including funds.
He has demonstrated leadership skills with a track record of successful and efficient team building, providing boards of directors and CEOs strategic legal advice on international expansion for business value creation and corporate governance and risk management structures with complex regulatory requirements.
- George Washington University, School of Law, Washington, D.C., Master of Law (LL.M.)
- Punjab University, Punjab Law College, Lahore, Pakistan, Bachelor of Arts and Law, LL.B with honors
Areas of Practice
- Business & Finance Transactions
- Corporate Finance, Private Equity, Securities
- International Government Relations
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Regulatory Compliance