96 Campbell Rd. Fourways
Sandton, Johannesburg 2191
Tel: +1 877-247-9277
Louisa Zondo currently serves on the Board of Directors at Oxfam South Africa.
Her industrious career spans across several blue-chip entities including:
- Head of Secretariat at the National Education Crisis Forum
- CEO of the Public Protector South Africa
- CEO of the Bertha Gxowa Foundation
- General Manager: Legal at Sasol
- General Counsel at South African Airways
- CEO of the National Nuclear Regulator
- Secretary to the PrepCom of the CTBTO, in Vienna
- CEO of the South African Human Rights Commission, and Deputy Executive Director of the Constitutional Assembly Secretariat.
Louisa has also held non-executive roles at the National Research Foundation and the National Advisory Council on Innovation.
She holds an LLM degree in Public Law from the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE); an LLB from the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN-Durban), and a BProc from the University of Limpopo (Turfloop).
Louisa has always been deeply passionate about the transformation of lives through education, particularly women and children.
- LLM in Public Law, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- LLB, University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN-Durban)
- BProc, University of Limpopo (Turfloop)
- Leaders League South Africa 2019: Business Law