Lauren M. Allen
Lauren M. Allen is an associate attorney in Diaz Reus’ Litigation Practice.
Lauren earned her Juris Doctor from the American University Washington College of Law in 2019. During her time in law school, Lauren served as a senior staff member on the American University Law Review. Lauren was also a member of the Mock Trial Honor Society and a student-attorney in the Civil Advocacy Clinic. She earned a certificate of excellence in the Legal Rhetoric program and graduated cum laude.
- J.D., cum laude, American University Washington College of Law, 2019
- B.A., Sociology, Honors Program, cum laude, Coastal Carolina University, 2015
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- District of Columbia
Areas of Practice
- Litigation, Arbitration, and Mediation
- Fraud and Asset Recovery
- Appeals and Trial Support