Ellina Berdichevsky’s practice involves advising individuals and businesses in a variety of areas, including organizational structuring, real estate, income, estate, and gift tax planning, asset protection, and trusts. She also advises clients on the Foreign Investment in Real Property Act (FIRPTA) and treaty-related issues for foreign clients doing business or investing in the United States.
Ellina is also a Certified Public Accountant. Her previous experience includes working in Washington, D.C. at a private equity firm and internationally recognized wealth management company, and in Philadelphia, PA at a Big Four accounting firm. Her experience working with clients ranging from Fortune 500 publicly traded companies to high net worth individuals and small businesses gives Ellina a unique perspective with which to provide value to our clients.
Ellina speaks English, Russian and Spanish.
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, FL (LL.M. in Taxation, 2016)
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, FL (J.D., 2016)
- The George Washington University, Washington, D.C. (Master of Accountancy, 2010)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Areas of Practice
- Domestic & International Tax Planning
- International Business Transactions
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection
- Tax Compliance and Controversies
- Tax Section of the Florida Bar
- Young Lawyers Division Florida Bar