12100 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1090,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Tel: +1 877 247-9277
Arti Sangar is a seasoned attorney with varied experience spanning multiple jurisdictions, including Australia, the United States, the Middle East, and India. Arti is admitted to practice in California, Australia, and India. Arti is also a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist.
Arti brings in valuable expertise in counselling multinational companies on a wide range of corporate, commercial, and regulatory matters. In her advisory practice, Arti provides decisive and practical advice on commercial transactions with a focus on corporate development in complex global environments. She also works alongside the firm’s litigation team and defends clients through all stages of multi-jurisdictional disputes. She helps clients address risks in ways that accomplish their busines objectives and has successfully negotiated settlements for clients to avoid and resolve litigation.
Arti was previously based with the firm’s team in the Middle East for more than 10 years and now works closely with the firm’s office in California and alliance in Sydney. She is also an enthusiastic writer on diverse topics dealing with current legal developments on a global level. She has a keen interest in information & cloud technology, and space law.
- University of New England, Armidale, Australia
- College of Law, Sydney, Australia
- Panjab University, Chandigarh, India
- California, United States of America
- New South Wales, Australia
- Chandigarh, India
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, Florida
Areas of Practice
- Business and finance transactions & international trade
- Corporate matters including mergers & acquisitions
- Litigation & Mediation
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property
- Regulatory and Corporate Investigations, Governance and Compliance
- State Bar of California, United States of America
- Law Society of New South Wales, Australia
- Bar Council of Panjab & Haryana, Chandigarh, India
- Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists, Florida
- Author, Data Breaches: Litigation Strategies And Compliance Management, Washington Legal Foundation.
- Co-author, Data Privacy Protection: A Serious Business For Companies, Lexology.
- Author, Tackling Internal Fraud: Weeding Out the Enemy Within, Law 360.
- Author, Data Protection In The Era Of Snowden And Manning, Lexology.
- Co-author, Panama Papers’ Leaked Data Warrants Further Exploration, Lexology.
- Co-author, US Places Export Restrictions On China’s ZTE Corp: Lessons To Learn, Lexology.
- Co-author, A Step-by-step Strategy For Tackling Internal Fraud, The Miami Herald.
- Author, Protecting Business In The Face of Unrest, Law 360.
- Author, What Every Investor Should Know About Qatar, CNBC.
- Author, M&A In The Middle East: Balancing Risks, Reaping Rewards, Zawya.
- Author, Adding Foreign Country Complicates Child Custody, Daily Business Review.
- Co-author, Latin America Mobile Banking: Strong Potential, Latinvex.
- Co-author, GTO: Regulators’ Crackdown On Laundered Money Invested In US Real Estate, Lexology.
- Author, DIFC Court Asserts Jurisdiction In Investment Bank Dispute, Lexology.