#31, Level 3, Gate Village
Building 4, DIFC, Dubai, UAE
+971 (0) 4 4019809
Arti Sangar is a seasoned international attorney in commercial dispute-resolution and arbitration matters.
In transactional matters, Ms. Sangar has handled private equity investments, corporate-restructuring, M&A, major real estate development projects, commercial dispute management, and employment issues.
She is enrolled as legal practitioner in Australia, India, and Dubai International Financial Center.
Ms. Sangar is the co-editor of the firm’s Legal Counselor Magazine and regularly authors articles with a Middle-Eastern emphasis. She is the author of Emirates Business Law Blog, focused on business and law in the Middle East.
Ms. Sangar holds law degrees from universities in Australia and India, as well as a Masters of Defense Studies from the Panjab University, Chandigarh, India.
Ms. Sangar is a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS).
- Bachelors of Law (2006), University of New England, Armidale, Australia
- Bachelor of Law (1997), Panjab University, Chandigarh, India
- Bachelor of Science (1994), Panjab University, Chandigarh, India
- Masters of Defence Studies (1998), Panjab University, Chandigarh, India
- Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia (as Solicitor and Barrister) since October 5, 2007
- Supreme Court of India (as Advocate) since November 14, 1998
- Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) Courts
Areas of Practice
- Business & Finance Transactions
- Corporate Finance, Private Equity, Securities
- Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Law Society of New South Wales, Australia
- Bar Council of Panjab & Haryana, India
- Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (CAMS), Miami, USA
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers (FAWL), Miami, Florida, USA