Neue Mainzer Straße 75
60311 Frankfurt a.M., Germany
+1 (877) 247-9277
J. Alexander Bürger
Alexander Buerger is an international commercial and transactional lawyer working primarily in pharmaceutical law with a concentration on transactions, trademark and unfair competition law, patent, copyright, and employee invention law. He is lead counsel for several pharmaceutical companies in 10 lawsuits against Federal Republic of Germany regarding admission of pharmaceutical products to German market.
He is also involved with Cooperation Phyto-pharmaceuticals, an association promoting phyto-pharmaceutical plant compounds in the German pharmaceutical market and with German health insurance agencies.
Admitted to practice in Germany and Florida, working through Diaz Reus’ Frankfurt and Miami offices, Mr. Buerger is fluent in German and English.
- University of Frankfurt, Faculty of Law, Germany, J.D., cum laude
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude
Areas of Practice
- Business & Finance Transactions
- Intellectual Property
- Member, German Lawyer’s Association