Diaz Reus is a global legal practice focused on national and transnational parallel proceedings and transactions in the following broad areas:
- sovereign trade, commerce, and finance;
- fraud, civil litigation, and arbitration;
- asset identification, location, tracing, and recovery;
- white collar crime, regulatory, and criminal investigations and defense in matters of corruption, bribery, money laundering, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, OFAC, Specially Designated Nationals, and the Bank Secrecy Act; and
- politically sensitive investigations including the recovery of U.S. immigration status and visas.