Avenida Alberto Alcocer 24, 4º
Madrid 28036, Spain
Tel: +1 (877) 247-9277
Tomás Villatoro focuses his career on Litigation and ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolutions). He leads the legal proceedings in civil, mercantile and public law.
He is part of the list of Arbitrators of the Court of Arbitration of the Madrid Official Chamber of Commerce and of the European Arbitration Association. He is a member of the Spanish Arbitration Club and of its Mediation commission. He is included in the list of civil and commercial Mediators of the Business Mediation Center of the Madrid Official Chamber fof Commerce and MediaICAM. He has been appointed Bankruptcy Administrator and Bankruptcy Mediator in different procedures. He holds the status of judicial counterpart.
Tomás is a regular speaker at conferences on civil and commercial mediation and arbitration; in sessions on bankruptcy mediation organized by the CEA and by the Barcelona Chamber of Commerce (2014, 2015), and a Member of the Commission on Mediation of the CEA and the Working Group on bankruptcy mediation.
- JD, Universidad Complutense (Spain)
- Masters degree in Urban Planning Law (ICAM)
Areas of Practice
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Civil and Mercantile Litigation
- Public Law
- Real Estate and Urban Planning
- Court of Justice of the Official Madrid Chamber of Commerce
- Madrid Bar Association
- European Association of Arbitration – Asociación Europea de Arbitraje
- Center for Company Mediation – Centro de Mediación Empresarial
- Spanish Arbitration Club -Club Español de Arbitraje