3400 Miami Tower
100 S.E. 2nd Street, Miami, Florida 33131
Roland M. Potts
Roland M. Potts has an extensive background in litigation, arbitration, and appellate matters, representing multinational clients on issues of construction defects, products liability, and breach of contract claims.
His experience includes litigating claims, drafting legal filings, and communicating with clients and experts in both English and Spanish, and is conversational in Portuguese.
Mr. Potts is admitted to practice in Florida and the United States District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida and has successfully arbitrated cases in the International Court of Arbitration for the International Chamber of Commerce and the American Arbitration Association.
Over his years in practice, he has also advised on matters in federal and state court regarding the Civil Rights Act, Florida Civil Rights Act, attorney malpractice, defamation, and premises liability claims.
- Florida International University College of Law, J.D., 2010
- Florida International University Chapman School of Business, MBA, with Honors, 2006
- University of Miami, B.S., Business Administration, 2005
- Florida Bar
- United States District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
Areas of Practice
- Appeals & Trial Support
- Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation
- Vice Chair for the International Ethics Committee of the American Bar Association
- International Law Quarterly, Editor for the Caribbean Region
- Cuban American Bar Association, Member
- The Florida Bar, International Law Section, Member
- 2018 Florida Super Lawyers (Rising Star): Civil Litigation, Class Action/Mass Torts, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Alternative Dispute Resolution