3400 Miami Tower
100 S.E. 2nd Street, Miami, Florida 33131
International lawyer fluent in English and Spanish, Paola Sanchez is experienced in cases concerning Latin American corporations and governments.
Her experience also includes assisting in international transactions, contract disputes and litigation.
She earned her Juris Doctor degree from American University Washington College of Law and obtained a B.S.B.A. in International Management at American University.
Ms. Sanchez is a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS).
She is a frequent contributor to Diaz Reus’ Legal Counselor Magazine.
- American University, B.S., May 2009
- American University Washington College Of Law, J.D., May 2012
- Washington DC
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Areas of Practice
- Business & Finance Transactions
- International Government Relations
- Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation
- Florida SuperLawyers 2017 (Rising Star): International
Certifications & Specializations
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS)