Foreign Legal Consultant
Moreau de Justo 740, Piso 3, Oficina 1
Ciudad de Buenos Aires (C1107AAP)
Argentina-based attorney, Pablo Giancaterino focuses his practice on complex civil and criminal tax law litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution, often with an international dimension and Latin America focus.
He is a recognized authority in foreign government disputes, with numerous articles and lectures on sovereign litigation.
Mr. Giancaterino handles a range of litigation, arbitration matters, and appeals, including creditors’ rights, securities, civil rights, domestic law, and judgment-enforcement proceedings.
He is a member of the Diaz Reus legal team representing Argentina creditors with $2 billion in claims in multinational litigation and enforcement. (Seijas v. Republic of Argentina).
- University of Buenos Aires law grad with tax law specialization from Austral University
- Admitted to practice before the Republic of Argentina’s Supreme Court, federal courts, appeals court, and tax court.
Areas of Practice
- Appeals & Trial Support
- Bankruptcy, Creditors’ Rights, Asset Collections
- Business & Finance Transactions
- Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation
- Member Bar Association of the Federal Capital in Argentina