3400 Miami Tower
100 S.E. 2nd Street, Miami, Florida 33131
Nicholas Bangos is an international bankruptcy counselor, litigator, and lecturer skilled in utilizing bankruptcy laws and other commercial tools to acquire and dispose of substantial assets in real estate, lending, transportation, telecommunications, and manufacturing, as well as for individuals.
Adept at debtor and creditor representation in demanding, time-sensitive Chapter 11 and Chapter 7 cases, he helps investors, landlords, property owners, governmental entities, and others maximize returns and minimize loss.
As a deeply experienced trial lawyer in various tribunals and appellate courts, Mr. Bangos has recognized and capitalized on creative legal solutions in unclear and murky areas, delivering results-driven and money-saving counseling in bankruptcy and creditors’ rights matters.
Nick is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Florida and the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Cumberland School of Law of Samford University, J.D.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy, Creditors’ Rights, Asset Collections
- Fraud & Asset Recovery
- Former assistant state attorney
- Served as law clerk to U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Arthur B. Briskman
- Bangos is an Attorney ad Litem through the Lawyers for Children of America program.
- He is a member of the board of directors for the Good Hope Equestrian Training Center, a 501(c)(3) organization that uses the equine environment to provide disabled individuals activities that provide opportunities to increase their independence and quality of life.