Administrative Managing Partner
3400 Miami Tower
100 S.E. 2nd Street, Miami, Florida 33131
+1 (305) 375-9220
Marta Colomar Garcia
Multifaceted bilingual international attorney, Marta Colomar-Garcia brings legal experience in the U.S., Spain, and Latin America, to her practice, which includes international commercial litigation and arbitration for multinational corporations, sovereign governments, and individuals.
Ms. Colomar-Garcia is also experienced in international business transactions, corporate counseling, corporate governance, and entity formation.
A frequent featured guest contributor to CNN Español and El Venezolano TV, she is also a contributor to Inter-American Dialogue’s Latin America Advisor on topics including international finance, banking, and money laundering.
She is admitted to the Florida Bar, the District of Columbia Bar, the New York Bar, and the Barcelona Bar in Spain. She earned a Juris Doctor from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center in 2006, and a Juris Doctor degree from the Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat de Dret in 2005.
Ms. Colomar-Garcia is a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS). She is AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell Peer Review.
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, Dual Degree Program, December 2006
- J.D., Universitat De Barcelona, Facultat De Dret, Barcelona, Spain, Licenciada en Derecho (Spanish J.D.), June 2005
- District of Columbia
- New York
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
Areas of Practice
- Appeals & Trial Support
- Business & Finance Transactions
- Corporate Finance, Private Equity, Securities
- Financial Institutions & OFAC
- Fraud & Asset Recovery
- International Government Relations
- Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation
- Regulatory Compliance
- White Collar Criminal
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- 2017 Florida Super Lawyers (Rising Star): International, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Business Litigation, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Women in Law 2016 Award, International Commercial Litigation and Arbitration Lawyer of the Year, Lawyer Monthly
- Martindale Hubbell AV Rated
- Top 100 Female Attorneys in Latin America, Latinvex, 2016, 2017
- Florida Legal Elite, Up & Comers, Florida Trend 2015
- Nominated for the Extraordinary Student Prize of the Class, University of Barcelona, June 2005
- Lecturer: Eucotax Wintercourse. European Tax Law, Netherlands, April 2005