Myasnitskaya 24/7, office 73, Moscow, Russia
+1 (877) 247-9277
A lawyer with about 20 years of experience, Marina started her career at the end of the 1990s in the Moscow office of White & Case. She has a broad, in-depth and business-oriented legal competence, refined while managing dozens of mandates for leading international and Russian companies.
She has considerable experience in M&A, corporate, trade and financial transactions between Russian and foreign companies, secured transactions, licensing, securities, investment, tax and currency issues. She also advises Russian and foreign clients on the structuring of tax optimization schemes and other aspects of cross-border transactions. Marina assists clients in transactions and projects in construction and real estate, engineering and architecture, consumer goods, mechanical industries, telecom and IT, automotive, energy and many other industries.
Prior to her career as a legal practitioner Marina was teaching law at Saratov State Academy of Law for two years. Marina is also a frequent speaker at law seminars and conferences.
- Russian law degree with honors from Saratov State Academy of Law in 1995
- LL.M. (Master of Laws) degree from the University of Minnesota Law School (USA) in 1998
- Ph.D. degree from the Russian Academy of Science in 1999
- Marina also completed the Managers’ Training Program sponsored by the European Union (Milan, Italy, 2003)
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and M&A
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Employment and Benefits
- International Trade
- Cross-border transactions
- Creditors Rights/Collections
- Real Estate/Construction
- President of the Muskie Club – Association of Alumni of International Educational Programs sponsored by the US Department of State – an independent, non-governmental and membership-based organization. She has held this position for over a decade
- American Chamber of Commerce in Russia
- US-Russia Business Council
- Association of European Businesses in Russia
- Italian-Russian Chamber of Commerce