3400 Miami Tower
100 S.E. 2nd Street, Miami, Florida 33131
Luis A. Cordero
Luis Cordero is a noted multilingual immigration, nationality and consular law attorney with deep experience in business immigration and executive transfer for professionals, entrepreneurs, investors, entertainers and artists.
He received a Band 1 ranking from Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business publication.
Fluent in English and Spanish, with a working knowledge of Portuguese, Mr. Cordero is a frequent speaker and author on immigration issues.
He regularly represents international and domestic clients at U.S. embassies and consulates abroad, before U.S. Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services, U.S. Department of State and U.S. Department of Labor. He is a seasoned litigator in deportation, exclusion and removal hearings, and employer sanctions cases.
Mr. Cordero is also adept in handling immigration related real estate, labor and employment, tax and corporate law, criminal, and family law matters.
- Rutgers University, B.S.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D.
- New York
- District of Columbia
- S. Supreme Court; U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
Areas of Practice
- Athlete Representation & Entertainment Law
- Estate & Tax Planning
- Family Law
- Personal & Business Services
- Real Estate
- Former president, American Immigration Lawyers Association, South Florida Chapter
- American Immigration Lawyers Association Honor Roll since 1992
- Served on The Florida Bar’s Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Named among South Florida’s top attorneys by South Florida Legal Guide
- Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, Band 1
- Who’s Who Legal: Florida
- Super Lawyers