11 Avenida, 2 Calle, Noroeste, Bo. Guamilito
San Pedro Sula, Honduras, C.A.
+1 (877) 247-9277
Karla Andonie de Herrera
Karla M. Andonie de Herrera has over 24 years’ legal experience, focusing on civil law, commercial, banking, and insurance matters. She counsels companies in their establishment and structure, advising them throughout their operations in reviewing contracts and filing necessary legal documents, among other company matters.
A successful Notary Public in Honduras, Karla represents clients in procedural matters before the Republic of Honduras courts, earning excellent results, and serves as an arbitrator in the Center of Conciliation and Arbitration of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Cortes. She is also currently appointed as a substitute Deputy Judge of the Court of Appeals in San Pedro Sula.
Among her many professional accomplishments, Karla is highly regarded by clients for her honesty in representation, her attention to their goals, and ability to accurately assess a case and advise on merits. Notably, among all the cases she has arbitrated, all resolutions were upheld by the appellate court. After completing her Notary Public exam before the Supreme Court of Honduras, she was offered a full-time position for the Court, but chose to represent clients in private practice.
She says, “Practicing law is very rewarding, as I can help people to protect their interests and solve problems when they occur.”
Karla is currently preparing for a Doctorate of Law in Honduras.
- Universidad de San Pedro Sula, Honduras, (Hons)
- Master in Civil Procedure
- Universidad Tecnológica de Honduras
Areas of Practice
- Business & Finance Transactions
- International Government Relations
- Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation
- INTEGRAR, Down Syndrome Foundation for Children in Honduras
- Manuel Vicente Sorias Foundation
- Colegio de Abogados de Honduras
- Union de Notarios de Honduras, Secretary, San Pedro Sula Chapter
- Conciliation and Arbitration Center of Camara de Comercio e Industria de Cortes, Rules Committee
- Magister of the Supreme Court of Honduras, Nominee