3400 Miami Tower
100 S.E. Second Street, Miami, Florida 33131
Mr. Gulino is a multilingual international attorney representing domestic and international plaintiffs in securities and antitrust litigation.
Languages include: English (native), Italian (fluent), and French (proficient).
Previously, Mr.Gulino spent more than four years with a leading securities litigation firm. He has also worked for The Legal Intelligencer and for a pro bono immigration agency. On several occasions, he has been a consultant to the University of Pittsburgh’s international legal education programs.
- D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law, International and Comparative Law certificate
- Master of Public and International Affairs, University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public & International Affairs, Certificate of advanced study: Western European affairs
- A., Political Science, Villanova University, minors in French and Italian
- District of Columbia
Areas of Practice
- Corporate Finance, Private Equity, Securities
- Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation
- French American Chamber of Commerce of Florida
- AIGLI (Associazione Internazionale Giuristi di Lingua Italiana)
- AIJA (Association Internationale des Jeunes Avocats), U.S. National Representative; member of Commercial Fraud Commission; member of the Banking, Finance & Capital Markets Law Commission; Arbitration Commission Member; Committee to Revise AIJA Governance Guidelines
- Order of Barristers
- Appellate Moot Court semi-finalist
- Participant in the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot in Vienna, Austria
- Specialization in Global Political Economy, University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public & International Affairs