Colonia San Jose Insurgentes
Mexico City, D.F. 03900
+1 (877) 247-9277
“I will always seek the client’s best interest to uncover new opportunities and create efficiencies in service and communication.”
Javier Ruiz, licensed to practice in México and resident in Diaz Reus’ México City Office, is a multilingual attorney with experience handling corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, international contracts, and corporate governance.
Fluent in Spanish, English, and Portuguese, Javier serves foreign, domestic, and governmental entities and individuals doing business in Mexico and throughout Latin America.
He advises on international transactions, trade contracts, corporate structure, tax planning, and foreign investment regulation. He also handles international contract disputes in litigation or arbitration, and participated in public biddings regarding oil matters in México.
Javier graduated suma cum laude at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México law school, México City, and studied International Commercial Contracts and European Law at Université Lille 2 Droitet Santé, Lille, France.
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, México City. (Law)
- Université Lille 2 Droitet Santé, Lille, France. (International Commercial Contracts / European law.)
- Immaculate Conception Apostolic High School, New Hampshire, USA.
Areas of Practice
- Business & Finance Transactions
- Corporate Finance, Private Equity, Securities
- International Tax
- Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Regulatory Compliance