Elvira Mendez St & Calle 50
Edificio El Ejecutivo, 2do. Piso
Panama Apdo. 0816-02290
Jaime Jácome de la Guardia
Jaime received his juris doctor degree from the University of Panama in 1984 and is admitted to practice law before the Panamanian Supreme Court of Justice, license #1175.
He has significant experience in commercial, civil, administrative, judicial, and maritime law and has participated as a speaker in international and national courses and seminars on topics related to business, government and law.
- University of Panama, J.D.
- Supreme Court of Justice
Areas of Practice
- Business & Finance Transactions
- Financial Institutions & OFAC
- Fraud & Asset Recovery
- International Government Relations
- Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation
- Regulatory Compliance
- Colegio Nacional de Abogados
- Club Activo 20-30
- Fundación Pro-impedidos
- Fundación Portobelo