20333 Tomball Parkway, Suite 200
Houston, TX 77070
+1 (832) 966-0307
Born and raised in the Bayou City, Greg is a bilingual (English/Spanish) Texas lawyer with a cross-border focus, representing clients from the USA, Canada, México, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Colombia, Perú, and beyond.
Practicing in South Texas and México since 1995, he has guided clients through civil, criminal and bankruptcy matters, and well as consular and administrative issues.
Additionally, he has served as general counsel to international telecommunications firms based in the Lone Star State, managing compliance issues globally.
Greg´s practice is specialized in: federal litigation and compliance, import/export, entity formations, corporate services, contracting, immigration, government relations, and expatriate issues.
- The University of Texas – Pan American, Edinburg, TX, M.B.A.
- St. Mary’s University of San Antonio, TX, J.D.
- Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, México, Postgraduate Studies: International Trade Law
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A.: government
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. District Court (Eastern, Northern, Southern & Western Districts of Texas)
- Supreme Court of Texas
- Secretaría de Economía (México), Foreign Legal Consultant, 2007
Areas of Practice
- Civil & Criminal Litigation
- Subpoenas & Government Investigations
- Import / Export
- Entity Formations & Corporate Services
- Contracting & e-commerce
- Immigration & Consular Procedures
- Government Relations (domestic / foreign)
- Expat & Foreign Investment Matters
Certifications & Specializations
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection, Customs Broker