230 Park Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10169
+1 (212) 563-7000
Eliyahu Z. Kaploun
Eliyahu Kaploun is experienced in commercial litigation matters within a wide range of industries, including aviation and pharmaceutical.
He was trained and educated in litigation, commercial law, and alternative dispute resolution at Cardozo School of Law, New York.
Mr. Kaploun is admitted to practice in New York, Connecticut, Southern District of New York, Eastern District of New York, and Supreme Court of the United States. He is legal counsel (Pro Bono) at Moses and Aaron Foundation.
- Cardozo School of Law, New York, J.D.
- New York
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Supreme Court of the United States
Areas of Practice
- Business & Finance Transactions
- Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation