Calle Serrano Jover, nº 6, 1º Dcha
28015 Madrid, Spain
+1 (877) 247-9277
Mr. Mayoral began his professional career 20 years ago setting up two law offices in Madrid and Toledo. He specializes in civil and commercial law. He is a skilled Mediator, Conciliator and Arbitrator.
Since the beginning of his career, he has focused on real estate advice to individuals and companies, advising, implementing and developing residential, industrial and commercial projects. His work in the real estate sector is carried out both at a business level and at a personal level. Mr. Mayoral holds a post graduate in Urban Law from the Madrid CEU University.
- Law Degree from Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Master of Urban Planning and Territorial Planning from the CEU San Pablo University.
- Specialist in criminology from the Complutense University of Madrid.
- Master’s Institutional Protocol from the Complutense University of Madrid
- Madrid Bar and Castilla La Mancha Bar (Spain)
Areas of Practice
- Civil and Commercial Law
- Labor Law
- Litigation, Arbitration and Mediation
- Real Estate
- Bar Association of Madrid
- Association of Insolvency Administrators
- Association of Property Administrators, Civil and Commercial Arbitration and Mediation
- Association of Bankruptcy Administrators of Madrid
- College of Property Administrators of Toledo
- College of Property Administrators of Madrid