1299 Ocean Avenue, Suite 450
Santa Monica, California 90401
Chad S. Purdie
Fluent Spanish speaker representing foreign governments, multinational companies, and individuals in international and domestic litigation before both state and federal courts, as well as arbitral tribunals.
He is a Anti-Money Laundering Certified Specialist (ACAMS).
Chad’s litigation practice focuses on complex commercial cases, entertainment law, intellectual property, business fraud, international law, RICO, and real estate.
His transactional work focuses on entertainment contracts, intellectual property, distribution agreements, and formation of corporate entities. Chad serves as the head of the firm’s Los Angeles office.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D.
- Arizona State University, B.A., journalism
- University of Havana Language School, Havana, Cuba
- Florida Bar
- California Bar
- Southern District of Florida
- District of Columbia
Areas of Practice
- Appeals & Trial Support
- Athlete Representation & Entertainment Law
- Bankruptcy, Creditors’ Rights, Asset Collections
- Business & Finance Transactions
- Family Law
- Financial Institutions & OFAC
- Fraud & Asset Recovery
- Intellectual Property
- International Government Relations
- Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation
- Real Estate
- Regulatory Compliance
- White Collar Criminal
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS)
- Lecturer, Injunctive Relief in Arbitral Tribunals – International Commercial Arbitration and Mediation Conference before the Union Nacional de Juristas de Cuba (Cuban Bar Assn.) – Havana, Cuba, 2010
- Lecturer, Injunctive Relief in Arbitral Tribunals – Caribbean Congress on International Commercial Arbitration – Havana, Cuba, 2010
- Lecturer, The Cuban Court of International Commercial Arbitration: The Key To Economic Growth Through the Rule of Law? – Association for the Study of the Cuban Economy – Miami, Florida, 2010
- Moderator, China – Latin America Business Seminar with presentations by ambassadors to China from several Latin American countries – Beijing, China, 2011