3400 Miami Tower
100 S.E. 2nd Street, Miami, Florida 33131
Multifaceted multilingual attorney Alexandre Ballerini focuses his practice in the areas of Real Estate Transactions & Title Services, Estate Planning & Asset Protection, Corporations & Partnerships.
Alexandre has closed over $100,000,000 in real estate transactions, including hotels, multifamily properties, large parcels of land, and properties subject to bankruptcy.
His clients are developers, minority owners, condominium associations, entrepreneurs, business owners and high net worth individuals. He handles complex real estate transactions from acquisition to redevelopment and dispositions
Prior to becoming a member of the Florida Bar, Alexandre was the Vice President of development sales at Majestic Properties, Corp. where he managed over 80 sales agents, and oversaw a new construction and condo conversion portfolio representing over $3 billion in sales. He also handled the work out for Cité on the Bay when he transitioned into the development side of the business. In 2006 he joined the top tier development firm MCZ/Centrum Development, LLC as VP of sales and marketing.
Alexandre is fluent in Italian, French, English and Spanish.
- St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Harvard Business School Executive Program, 2008
- University of Hartford, 1996
- American Business School of Paris, 1992
- French Baccalaureate Cum Laude
Areas of Practice
- Business & Finance Transactions
- Corporate Finance, Private Equity
- Real Estate Law, Title & Escrow Services