3400 Miami Tower
100 S.E. 2nd Street, Miami, Florida 33131
Founding Partner Alexander Reus specializes in counseling international institutions and individuals regarding U.S. related litigation, securities litigation, portfolio monitoring, business transactions, and corporate and contractual matters.
Fluent in German, English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese, Mr. Reus heads the firm’s Frankfurt office and consults with Diaz Reus litigators in matters of complex international disputes throughout Europe.
- Gymnasium Karlsbad, Germany, B.A.
- University of Heidelberg School of Law, Germany, J.D.
- University of Miami School of Law, L.L.M.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- New York
- District of Columbia
- United States Supreme Court
- S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- Law Society of England and Wales (Solicitor)
- Frankfurt Bar Association (European Attorney)
Areas of Practice
- Business & Finance Transactions
- Corporate Finance, Private Equity, Securities
- Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Active in civic and professional venues, serving on numerous boards of directors
- Frequent international lecturer on global legal matters at EUROFORUM, Terrapin, IIEF, etc.
- Board Certified, International Law, Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
- ICGN Shareholder Rights Committee
- The Florida Bar (Executive Council, International Law Section, International Law Board Certification Committee)
- New York State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar
- Totalbank Board of Directors
- Florida SuperLawyers 2017: Securities Litigation, Business/Corporate, International