3400 Miami Tower
100 S.E. 2nd Street, Miami FL 33131
Ahmand R. Johnson
Ahmand R. Johnson focuses his practice in the areas of entertainment and sports. Prior to joining Diaz, Reus & Targ, he worked with a major Florida law firm handling business litigation, intellectual property and sports/entertainment matters.
While at UCLA School of Law, Johnson co-founded a professional sports management company and gained significant entertainment experience as a law clerk at a renown Los Angeles-based entertainment firm.
He is a National Football League Player Association (NFLPA) Certified Contract Advisor.
His lecture for the Florida Bar Entertainment, Arts and Sports Section “Attorneys vs. Agents in the Representation of Professional Athletes” was later featured as a Continuing Legal Education course with the Florida Bar.
- Brown University
- UCLA School of Law
- Florida Bar
- Southern District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida
Areas of Practice
- Athlete Representation & Entertainment Law
- Estate & Tax Planning
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation
- Personal & Business Services
- National Football League Player Association (NFLPA) Certified Contract Advisor
- “Attorneys vs. Agents in the Representation of Professional Athletes,” Continuing Legal Education course; Florida Bar
- 2018 South Florida Legal Guide Up & Comer: Entertainment & Sports, Litigation
- 2009 Young Lawyer Award from Broward County Legal Aid Service
- 1999 Ivy League Football Championship